Customer Success Representative / Online Marketing Consultant - Leonardo
We’re excited to be adding to our Customer Success Team! If you’re friendly, energetic, love helping others, and have a passion for marketing or hospitality, we’d love to hear from you. We’re seeking a self – motivated individual to join our fun and collaborative team.
About the Opportunity:
As a Customer Success Representative / Online Marketing Consultant, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that customers are maximizing the value of their investment in Leonardo’s Digital Marketing System, Vizlly. You will own an assigned group of customers and will be responsible for driving product adoption among your customer base.
You’ll work with a wide variety of accommodation providers, from big brands like Hilton, Best Western, IHG, and Marriott, as well as independent hotels, B&B’s and vacation rentals to help them use Vizlly to effectively tell their story and guide them with online marketing best practices. Your goal is ensure your customers are successful in getting the full value out of their Vizlly subscription.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, with outstanding customer facing skills, who is looking to get started in marketing within the hospitality industry.
Fundamental to your efforts will be acting and making decisions based on our guiding principles.
We thrive on challenge. We set ambitious but achievable goals and strive to overachieve them. We are passionate. We are competitive. We are not average. We think big. We achieve great things.
We work together. We win together. We dig out from under – together. Our success is based on interdependence. We expect each of us to pull our own weight. We celebrate and reward those of us who most contribute to our success.
We speak up. We challenge each other. We ask why. We have open and honest exchange of ideas. We have constructive and respectful debate.
We are relentless. We achieve our goals through urgent, methodical and focused execution. We never, ever give up because it’s too hard. We are exceptional at what we do because good is not good enough.
We are trustworthy. We always try to do the right thing. It’s the right thing to do. It’s also good business. We earn trust by exceeding expectations and by being honest, transparent and accountable.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert by staying abreast of product knowledge and marketing best practices
- Provide exemplary service to your customers on an ongoing basis
- Educate customers on product functionality and value to increase the level of satisfaction and success customers have with Vizlly
- Increase product adoption by helping customers leverage Vizlly to effectively market their properties online
- Work with internal groups to triage and resolve customer inquiries
- A passion for helping others and a strong customer service focus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-motivated team player, able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Enthusiasm and energy for life and your work.
- Eager to learn and develop marketing skills.
- Positive and energetic with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in MS Office. Proficiency in Salesforce.com an asset.
- Proficiency in a second language, especially French or Spanish, a definite asset.
- Interest in online marketing. Knowledge of online marketing strategies and a degree in Marketing or Hospitality & Tourism an asset.
- You are not average. You are competitive and passionate. You thrive on challenge and have a proven ability to set ambitious but achievable goals and overachieve them.
- You are a team player. At Leonardo we work together. You will be the type of person that brings that approach to your work. You will have a proven ability to build, grow and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- You have confidence and the presence to interact with senior customer executives and senior leaders within Leonardo.
- You are not afraid to speak up. You act with professionalism and integrity and are skillful at constructive and respectful debate.
- You have strong quantitative skills and excel at the ability to prioritize assignments.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to HR@leonardo.com. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.