Customer Success Manager
Leonardo is currently looking for a motivated and engaging individual with exceptional relationship building skills, to join our team.
As the Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will be the primary contact between Leonardo and your assigned group of enterprise customers. Reporting to the Director, Customer Success you will work with a variety of hotel chains and online travel providers to help them maximize value and drive business results with the technology solutions provided by Leonardo.
To be successful in this role, you should possess great relationship building skills, an eagerness to learn, and be passionate about engaging customers to help drive their success.
Fundamental to your efforts will be acting and making decisions based on our guiding principles:
We Thrive on Challenge. We set ambitious but achievable goals and strive to overachieve them. We are passionate. We are competitive. We are not average. We think big. We achieve great things.
We work together. We win together. We dig out from under – together. Our success is based on interdependence. We expect each of us to pull our own weight. We celebrate and reward those of us who most contribute to our success.
We speak up. We challenge each other. We ask why. We have open and honest exchange of ideas. We have constructive and respectful debate.
We are relentless. We achieve our goals through urgent, methodical and focused execution. We never, ever give up because it’s too hard. We are exceptional at what we do because good is not good enough.
We are trustworthy. We always try to do the right thing. It’s the right thing to do. It’s also good business. We earn trust by exceeding expectations and by being honest, transparent and accountable.
- Own the overall relationship with your assigned customers and work to drive adoption, retention and success among your customer base.
- Establish yourself as the trusted/strategic advisor with each assigned customer and drive continued value for the customer with Leonardo’s products and services.
- Educate and nurture customers through proactive outreach including the delivery of high value business reviews to highlight performance and recommend opportunities for growth using Leonardo’s products.
- Learn industry best practices and identify how Leonardo solutions can be leveraged to implement these practices to drive success.
- Act as a support escalation point and expedite resolution of key issues through cross functional collaboration and executive engagement.
- Work in collaboration with Leonardo’s Implementation and Technical Support teams to ensure the delivery of a seamless customer experience.
- Act as the champion for the customer within Leonardo. Advocate for customer needs cross-departmentally and work with internal groups at all levels of the organization including senior management to triage and resolve customer issues.
- Identify upsell opportunities and work closely with the Enterprise Sales group to develop and execute on revenue growth opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success/ Account Management function or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, with a proven track record for doing so.
- Experience and comfort working with customers of all sizes and all levels within an organization.
- Detail oriented with exceptional communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and align client business pain points to solution options.
- Knowledge of the online travel space and/or direct experience and knowledge of hotel and travel systems, such as GDSs, ARI, CRS, CRM, OTA’s, Meta and other channels a definite asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and Salesforce.com an asset.
Located in Toronto’s entertainment district, we offer a collaborative and creative environment in a newly renovated, open concept office. We have bi-weekly company socials and annual holiday and summer parties. We offer competitive salaries, benefits and lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Leonardo is a technology company with the belief that the future of digital marketing is visual storytelling. Guided by this motto, Leonardo sets out to provide comprehensive solutions to e-marketers at hotels, hotel chains and travel websites that help them leverage modern day media to tell compelling visually-driven stories that reach, engage convert and satisfy today’s travel shoppers.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.