Full Stack Developer - Leonardo
Come help us change how hotels market themselves. We’re looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving problems and working with some of the latest technology.
As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll work with everything from front-end HTML, CSS and JS to server-side Java and SQL. Some of the other technology you may be working with includes Springboot, Protractor, and various Amazon services (AWS, S3, CloudFront).
You’ll be joining a team that is passionate about what we’re doing and the results of what we do can be seen and experienced by the millions of online travel shoppers. You may have even experienced some of our products and technology already while researching vacations or business travels.
Fundamental to your efforts will be acting and making decisions based on our guiding principles:
We Thrive on Challenge. We set ambitious but achievable goals and strive to overachieve them. We are passionate. We are competitive. We are not average. We think big. We achieve great things.
We work together. We win together. We dig out from under – together. Our success is based on interdependence. We expect each of us to pull our own weight. We celebrate and reward those of us who most contribute to our success.
We speak up. We challenge each other. We ask why. We have open and honest exchange of ideas. We have constructive and respectful debate.
We are relentless. We achieve our goals through urgent, methodical and focused execution. We never, ever give up because it’s too hard. We are exceptional at what we do because good is not good enough.
We are trustworthy. We always try to do the right thing. It’s the right thing to do. It’s also good business. We earn trust by exceeding expectations and by being honest, transparent and accountable.
Skills & Requirements
We expect to see:
- Solid programming skills and a track record of getting stuff done
- A strong team player mentality
- Experience in a major web development stack (ex. LAMP, JBoss) including familiarity with SQL
- Development experience with HTML, CSS and JS
- Self-motivated and a good communicator
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related IT discipline
- Familiarity with software design patterns
We like to see (but not required):
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Familiarity with cloud architecture and SaaS in general
- Experience with Angular JS, Springboot, Protractor
- Experience with Amazon services like S3, AWS, and CloudFront
- Examples of any application or web site where you played an important role during its development
- You are not average. You are competitive and passionate. You thrive on challenge and have a proven ability to set ambitious but achievable goals and overachieve them.
- You are a team player. At Leonardo we work together. You will be the type of person that brings that approach to your work. You will have a proven ability to build, grow and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- You have confidence and the presence to interact with senior customer executives and senior leaders within Leonardo.
- You are not afraid to speak up. You act with professionalism and integrity and are skillful at constructive and respectful debate.
- You have strong quantitative skills and excel at the ability to prioritize assignments.
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous training and mentoring for your career
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Flexible full time working hours
- Company mixers, employee discounts, corporate gym membership and more…
Leonardo Work Place Culture
- Being able to wear jeans and work in a fun and relaxed environment where we have company sponsored socials and regular team socials.
- Leonardo offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have the drive and determination to succeed this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, to explore new ideas, and create a career with tremendous impact.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to HR@leonardo.com. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.