We are looking for a holistic-minded and detail-oriented individual to join the Development team as a QA Analyst.
You will play an active role in product development with a particular focus on developing and implementing test plans and collaborating with key members of the development and project management team to see projects through to implementation. The role will report to the Quality Assurance Manager and will be located in Downtown Toronto, ON.
Fundamental to your efforts will be acting and making decisions based on our guiding principles:
We Thrive on Challenge. We set ambitious but achievable goals and strive to overachieve them. We are passionate. We are competitive. We are not average. We think big. We achieve great things.
We work together. We win together. We dig out from under – together. Our success is based on interdependence. We expect each of us to pull our own weight. We celebrate and reward those of us who most contribute to our success.
We speak up. We challenge each other. We ask why. We have open and honest exchange of ideas. We have constructive and respectful debate.
We are relentless. We achieve our goals through urgent, methodical and focused execution. We never, ever give up because it’s too hard. We are exceptional at what we do because good is not good enough.
We are trustworthy. We always try to do the right thing. It’s the right thing to do. It’s also good business. We earn trust by exceeding expectations and by being honest, transparent and accountable.
ResponsibilitiesOwn the overall relationship with your assigned customers and work to drive adoption, retention and success among your customer base.
- Actively participate in project meetings, understanding product deliverables and objectives, and provide feedback on design, usability and performance.
- Define test plan for functional, Integration and regression testing, execute test plan thoroughly and carefully, analyze the test result and communicate the defects.
- As a member of development team – monitor testing progress, provide testing feedback and escalate issues or roadblocks to Product Owner, developers and other project participants
- Work with development teams to identify the test need and build out continuous testing framework
- Install and configure the test environments as required by the various QA assignments. Implement, execute the automated testing and provide the testing report.
- Coordinate test environment readiness and create test data as required to fulfill all testing requirements
- Provide testing support during production deployments, maintenance windows and emergency production issue investigation.
- Maintain and develop all QA and testing specific documentations
- Bachelor’s degree in technology
- Working Experience with testing in a complex web-based and mobile software development environment
- Working Experience with Automation Testing Tools (i.e. Selenium, QTP, JMeter, loadrunner)
- Experience with testing API’s and web service technologies (i.e. REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Test/Defect Management Tools (i.e Quality Center, Enterprise Tester, Jira, Bugzilla)
Located in Toronto’s entertainment district, we offer a collaborative and creative environment in a newly renovated, open concept office. We have bi-weekly company socials and annual holiday and summer parties. We offer competitive salaries, benefits and lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Leonardo is a technology company with the belief that the future of digital marketing is visual storytelling. Guided by this motto, Leonardo sets out to provide comprehensive solutions to e-marketers at hotels, hotel chains and travel websites that help them leverage modern day media to tell compelling visually-driven stories that reach, engage convert and satisfy today’s travel shoppers.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to HR@leonardo.com. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.