Senior Search Analyst
As a Senior Search Analyst, you will play a key role to build and lead our search engine marketing (SEM) product offering for our customers using Vizlly, Leonardo’s Digital Marketing Solution for hotels.
Vizlly is a revolutionary platform for the hospitality industry that improves digital marketing performance by driving more bookings for a lower cost and less work.
Adhering to SEM best practices, you will be responsible to work closely with Professional Services to define, execute and monitor SEM programs for our Vizlly customers to drive qualified traffic and increase conversions. To be successful in this role, you should have a deep understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics and marketing principles, as well as the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, with a keen attention to detail.
Given the rapid pace of change in the digital marketing ecosystem, this individual will be responsible for keeping a close pulse of new market innovations, search ranking algorithms and building ongoing specific perspective on how best to leverage these innovations and opportunities to Leonardo’s advantage.
Fundamental to your efforts will be acting and making decisions based on our guiding principles:
We Thrive on Challenge. We set ambitious but achievable goals and strive to overachieve them. We are passionate. We are competitive. We are not average. We think big. We achieve great things.
We work together. We win together. We dig out from under – together. Our success is based on interdependence. We expect each of us to pull our own weight. We celebrate and reward those of us who most contribute to our success.
We speak up. We challenge each other. We ask why. We have open and honest exchange of ideas. We have constructive and respectful debate.
We are relentless. We achieve our goals through urgent, methodical and focused execution. We never, ever give up because it’s too hard. We are exceptional at what we do because good is not good enough.
We are trustworthy. We always try to do the right thing. It’s the right thing to do. It’s also good business. We earn trust by exceeding expectations and by being honest, transparent and accountable.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Strategic expert on delivering search innovations and programs
- Build and lead Vizlly SEM product offering
- Develop and deliver end to end SEM programs to Professional Services to execute for Vizlly customers
- Monitor and optimize SEM programs using tools and best practices
- Ensure programs are delivered on-time and to the highest possible standards, according to scope of project
- Actively contribute to discussions and brainstorming sessions
- Develop, implement and maintain methodologies to evaluate effectiveness of digital programs
- Identify new opportunities to grow SEM business
- Minimum 5+ years’ SEO experience within a search analyst role in implementation, consulting and planning
- At least 2+ years with paid search experience working on solutions such as Google, Remarketing, Display, and Bing
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business, or Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization strategies, retargeting strategies, digital marketing communications development and implementation, including advertising, social and mobile
- Excellent understanding of digital space, sales funnels and optimization for acquisition (sales and/or lead generation)
- Strong knowledge of tracking and measurement
- Budget management
- Superior influencing skills and understanding of how to navigate a matrix organization
- Ability to actively engage others to achieve positive business outcomes
- Active influencer of future innovations and ability to make things happen through positive influence
- Proven experience driving leads, sales and use of metrics to achieve the strategies
- Analytical and measurement driven
- Strong understanding of customer purchasing funnel
- Excellent thought leadership skills with an ability to question assumptions
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to prioritize on the fly
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Expert with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster Tools and tools such as SEMRush, Majestic, and MOZ
- Strong writing skills, ability to craft clear and compelling content
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a rigorous problem solver, and curious by nature
- Ability to communicate technical or detailed information effectively to nontechnical audiences
- Google AdWords Certifications & Google Analytics Certifications considered an asset
- Social paid ad campaign experience an asset
- Hospitality industry experience an asset
Located in Toronto’s entertainment district, we offer a collaborative and creative environment in a newly renovated, open concept office. We have bi-weekly company socials and annual holiday and summer parties. We offer competitive salaries, benefits and lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Leonardo is a technology company with the belief that the future of digital marketing is visual storytelling. Guided by this motto, Leonardo sets out to provide comprehensive solutions to e-marketers at hotels, hotel chains and travel websites that help them leverage modern day media to tell compelling visually-driven stories that reach, engage convert and satisfy today’s travel shoppers.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.