Leonardo is currently look for a technically inclined SEO Specialist to join our team. If you’re an analytical thinker with a strong command of SEO principles and a desire to drive measurable business impact for your clients, we want to hear from you.
As an SEO Specialist you will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and setting a strategy for an assigned set of client websites, built with Vizlly (Leonardo’s Digital Marketing System for hotels). As part of our services team, you will be singularly focused on developing strategies to optimize client’s sites to deliver on the Vizlly promise of helping our clients drive more direct bookings at a lower cost.
Fundamental to your efforts will be acting and making decisions based on our guiding principles:
We Thrive on Challenge. We set ambitious but achievable goals and strive to overachieve them. We are passionate. We are competitive. We are not average. We think big. We achieve great things.
We work together. We win together. We dig out from under – together. Our success is based on interdependence. We expect each of us to pull our own weight. We celebrate and reward those of us who most contribute to our success.
We speak up. We challenge each other. We ask why. We have open and honest exchange of ideas. We have constructive and respectful debate.
We are relentless. We achieve our goals through urgent, methodical and focused execution. We never, ever give up because it’s too hard. We are exceptional at what we do because good is not good enough.
We are trustworthy. We always try to do the right thing. It’s the right thing to do. It’s also good business. We earn trust by exceeding expectations and by being honest, transparent and accountable.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives and current strategy. Uncover new opportunities and develop a keyword strategy for assigned client hotels
- Apply on-page optimization principles in defining a new strategy for client hotels – content selection, page titles, meta descriptions, H1, H2 and image alt tags
- Proofread copy for keyword optimization
- Run SEO & technical site audits on assigned clients’ websites. Create to-do lists/optimization opportunities for fixes to items discovered during SEO & technical audits
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content
- Perform off-page tasks such as blogger outreach, directory & citation submission etc
- Perform post launch technical implementation (i.e submit site to google, setup keywords tracking, setup goals, setup 301 redirections)
- Monitor and compile monthly SEO performance reports
What You Bring to the Role:
- Proven SEO skills with 2+ years’ experience working as an SEO practitioner.
- Strong command of digital marketing principles and SEO analytics. You are comfortable with actively monitoring digital marketing efforts and sharing results and insights.
- Proactive self-starter. You are driven. No one needs to push you to excel, it’s just who you are.
- You are eager to learn adapt and perfect your work. You seek out help and put it to good use.
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude. You embrace challenges and find a way to come up with solutions that drive success for our customers and our company.
- Creative, innovative problem solver with an analytical and technical perspective.
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced and commercially focused environment.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and various SEO tools. Familiarity with GShift a definite asset.
- In additional to all of the above, it would be considered a strong asset if you bring any of following to the table: Working knowledge of PPC advertisement, Google AdWords Certified, Google Analytics Certified, experience with Remarketing as well as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Youtube advertising.
Located in Toronto’s entertainment district, we offer a collaborative and creative environment in a newly renovated, open concept office. We have bi-weekly company socials and annual holiday and summer parties. We offer competitive salaries, benefits and lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Leonardo is a technology company with the belief that the future of digital marketing is visual storytelling. Guided by this motto, Leonardo sets out to provide comprehensive solutions to e-marketers at hotels, hotel chains and travel websites that help them leverage modern day media to tell compelling visually-driven stories that reach, engage convert and satisfy today’s travel shoppers.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to HR@leonardo.com. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.