Service Desk Agent
As a Service Desk Agent your role will be to perform a number of technical support duties including troubleshooting client issues with Leonardo’s content management systems and issues related to distribution of media to websites.
Fundamental to your efforts will be acting and making decisions based on our guiding principles.
We thrive on challenge. We set ambitious but achievable goals and strive to overachieve them. We are passionate. We are competitive. We are not average. We think big. We achieve great things.
We work together. We win together. We dig out from under – together. Our success is based on interdependence. We expect each of us to pull our own weight. We celebrate and reward those of us who most contribute to our success.
We speak up. We challenge each other. We ask why. We have open and honest exchange of ideas. We have constructive and respectful debate.
We are relentless. We achieve our goals through urgent, methodical and focused execution. We never, ever give up because it’s too hard. We are exceptional at what we do because good is not good enough.
We are trustworthy. We always try to do the right thing. It’s the right thing to do. It’s also good business. We earn trust by exceeding expectations and by being honest, transparent and accountable.
- Provide 1st level support to clients and partners via email and telephone
- Coordinate issue resolution to ensure all requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain positive relations with clients and partners
- Demonstrate a thorough technical understanding of Leonardo’s products and services
- Execute production processes such as media encoding and loading * Execute on various technical support and tasks as required
- 1-2 years’ customer support experience ideally in a web based application oriented environment
- Very Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service each and every day
- Must be a highly motivated self starter comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Eager to learn and develop troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills, including use of the Internet and email
- Must have excellent time and task management skills
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of or some experience with application quality assurance and testing
- Experience with SQL querying relational databases such as MySQL
- Exposure to or knowledge of a variety of web application technologies such as Flash, web browsers, networks etc.
- You are not average. You are competitive and passionate. You thrive on challenge and have a proven ability to set ambitious but achievable goals and overachieve them.
- You are a team player. At Leonardo we work together. You will be the type of person that brings that approach to your work. You will have a proven ability to build, grow and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- You have confidence and the presence to interact with senior customer executives and senior leaders within Leonardo.
- You are not afraid to speak up. You act with professionalism and integrity and are skillful at constructive and respectful debate.
- You have strong quantitative skills and excel at the ability to prioritize assignments.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to HR@leonardo.com. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.