Technical Implementation Manager - Leonardo
Leonardo is currently looking for a motivated individual with a technical background to join our team.
As a Technical Implementation Manager you will work with Leonardo’s enterprise customers and will be responsible for the planning, execution, and end to end delivery of technical implementations for new and existing Leonardo customers. As a member of the Implementation Team you’ll focus on optimizing the implementation process while minimizing the time to go-live and the time to value for Leonardo’s Enterprise customers.
Fundamental to your efforts will be acting and making decisions based on our guiding principles:
We Thrive on Challenge. We set ambitious but achievable goals and strive to overachieve them. We are passionate. We are competitive. We are not average. We think big. We achieve great things.
We work together. We win together. We dig out from under – together. Our success is based on interdependence. We expect each of us to pull our own weight. We celebrate and reward those of us who most contribute to our success.
We speak up. We challenge each other. We ask why. We have open and honest exchange of ideas. We have constructive and respectful debate.
We are relentless. We achieve our goals through urgent, methodical and focused execution. We never, ever give up because it’s too hard. We are exceptional at what we do because good is not good enough.
We are trustworthy. We always try to do the right thing. It’s the right thing to do. It’s also good business. We earn trust by exceeding expectations and by being honest, transparent and accountable.
What You’ll Do
- Be the primary point of contact for customers during the implementation process. You will manage the end-to-end implementation process and work with internal groups (including Sales, Technical Support, Customer Success and Product Management & Engineering as needed) to get the job done.
- Assume responsibility for timely project completion, issue identification/resolution, and project delivery while ensuring that the client clearly understands the status of the project throughout all phases of the implementation. Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure client and company objectives are met.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Leonardo’s standard and custom product offerings and assume technical ownership of Leonardo’s portfolio of solutions within the Enterprise Services team.
- Perform daily project tracking including resource management and inventory allocation/tracking to ensure the projects are completed on time.
- Assist the Enterprise Customer Success Team in understanding client’s technical needs and provide technical implementation guidance and troubleshooting assistance.
- Act as a resource for the Enterprise Customer Success Team to help provide technical solutions for customers on an ongoing basis.
- Act as a resource for the enterprise sales team to help with pre-sales technical solutioning and participate in pre-sales solution calls as need.
- Keep up to date with new technology trends to help facilitate technical solutions.
- Work with technical Support and Engineering Teams to ensure technical documentation is up to date.
What You Bring to the Role
- 2+ years of experience in a software development environment in a SAAS company.
- 2+ years of experience working in an external client facing role with proven success in providing technical solutions for clients.
- Post-secondary education in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- Comfort in communicating with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders as well as the ability to work with individuals from all levels within the organization to drive requirements.
- You have the confidence and the presence to interact with senior customer executives and senior leaders within Leonardo.
- You’re highly proactive and independent. Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple clients and project/tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Development familiarity in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) environment.
- Great understanding of SQL queries, XML,JSON,REST, SOAP,WSDL and Webservice APIs.
- Familiarity with FTP, S3 and AWS Cloudfront.
- Knowledge of Hotel and Travel Industry technologies (GDS, CRS, content distribution) a definite asset.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, JIRA, ZenDesk a definite asset.
- Experience with technical writing, both for internal and external facing documentation a nice to have.
- Experience in Project Management and acting as a project lead a nice to have.
- You are not average. You are competitive and passionate. You thrive on challenge and have a proven ability to set ambitious but achievable goals and overachieve them.
- You are a team player. At Leonardo we work together. You will be the type of person that brings that approach to your work. You will have a proven ability to build, grow and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- You have the ability to think strategically to quickly conceive and execute improvements to our account management models.
- You have confidence and the presence to interact with senior customer executives and senior leaders within Leonardo.
- You are not afraid to speak up. You act with professionalism and integrity and are skillful at constructive and respectful debate.
- You have strong quantitative skills and excel at the ability to prioritize assignments.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply below. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.