Centralize and simplify media management across your organization
When you have hundreds or thousands of hotels in your portfolio as well as different departments within your organization that all have their own sets of media assets, you’re dealing with a lot of images, virtual tours and videos in different places and systems.
Leonardo’s VScape Digital Asset Management System is an enterprise-class central media repository that brings efficiency to sourcing, organizing, storing and updating hotel media assets at the chain level. You can:
- Control all digital assets from one central management system integrated with VNetwork, media display technologies and most web content management systems
- Source and approve visual content from your hotel properties through workflows and seamless integration with your internal Content Management System (CMS)
- Support key workflows such as approval loops and content creation tools
- Manage media from anywhere in the world on any internet connected computer (with browser-based access, no software download is required)
- Upload files easily – from one at a time to a bulk upload – each file is automatically converted to multiple different sizes and formats
Learn more about how we can help simplify your media management
Let’s talk about how you can centralize your hotel media.
Check out VScape’s media management tools and features.
VNetwork contains the largest network of travel websites.