With direct connectivity to all four GDSs and 170+ channels
Your hotels can syndicate and match visual content to their listings on tens of thousands of websites and electronic channels.
Travel shoppers visit multiple websites to research and compare hotels – from online travel agencies, to review, meta-search and destination sites as well as specialty travel and corporate booking sites – they’re all part of the travel shopping journey.
With digital marketing’s shift to visual storytelling, travel shoppers are not only demanding more images and larger images as they travel through this complex journey; they’re looking for interesting stories about your hotels that provide a preview of what they’ll experience when they arrive on property. Are your hotel listings on travel websites meeting these demands?
Leonardo’s VScape Digital Asset Management System connects you with the travel industry’s largest network of travel websites so you can:
- Syndicate visual content to over 170 directly connected travel websites, including all 4 GDSs, major OTAs, non-OTA travel research sites as well as tens of thousands of forward distribution channels
- Ensure the right images are displayed for your hotels through automated matching using GDS codes
- Upload images in any size and format and let our system take care of re-sizing and re-formatting them to meet the requirements of each channel and device
- Tailor image syndication for specific guest segments on corporate self-booking tools, leisure travel websites and specialty sites
- Quickly and easily report on media views and performance across key channels such as the GDSs, Travelocity, Priceline, Room Key, TripAdvisor, Frommer’s, Concur, Bookit.com and more
Learn more about how to connect your hotel images with the largest network
Let’s talk more about connecting to our media syndication network.
Check out the network and VScape’s media syndication features.
VNetwork contains the largest network of travel websites.