Why work at Leonardo
The no. 1 Italian manufacturing company for R&D investments
Over 50,000 people worldwide
1.6 million training hours
Multiple opportunities in terms of wellbeing and benefits
The Leonardo HR Graduate Programme is a two-year training programme aimed at the best new graduate talent, preferably in Economics or Management Engineering. The programme is aimed at developing new HR (Human Resources) professionals with strong digital skills.
The programme includes an initial onboarding phase to familiarise participants with the world of Leonardo, education provided in collaboration with IE Business School in Madrid, and on-the-job training in various Group companies and sites, alternating three different positions, one of which includes an experience abroad.
The new graduates will be accompanied on this experience by Leonardo mentors and tutors providing support throughout the programme and helping the students learn how to make the most of their potential.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will join Leonardo’s Human Resources professional family, holding strategic positions in Group companies.
Requirements for participation in the selection process
- Master’s degree, preferably in Economics or Management Engineering
- Advanced English language skills
- Problem-solving ability in constantly evolving contexts and digital trends
- Propensity for teamwork
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office package
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools (such as PowerBI, Tableau)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working or studying abroad (preferred)
- Proactive attitude, curiosity, a predisposition to in depth study
Applications are now closed and the selection process is ongoing.
A 360° approach to charter new paths
Onboarding to familiarise candidates with the world of Leonardo, its values, culture and history.
Start date: April 2023
Advanced Educational Programme in collaboration with IE Business School in Madrid, focusing on key issues in HR management and new trends in the sector.
On-The-Job Training at various Group sites, alternating different positions including an experience abroad.
Assignment of a position and site in the Leonardo Group.