This section allows invited suppliers who have registered for the online negotiation system to access the profiled area, receive requests from Leonardo and submit their bids.
To register for this service, go to the ‘Prospective Candidacy’ section.
The online negotiation service helps customers and suppliers enjoy an effective and efficient negotiation process.
This service supports the procurement process, mainly regarding:
- Negotiation activities, such as bid requests and auctions, aimed at identifying suppliers
- Document management, communication and collaboration between customers and suppliers.
The service offers the following benefits:
- Simplified management of activities requiring a large number of suppliers
- Shorter average bid processing time
- Collaboration and document sharing from the design phase
- Real-time display of the status and number of bids received
- Instant communication between customers and suppliers at every stage of the tender
- Web-based solution
- Easily accessible document repository
- Greater competition and transparency
- Guaranteed confidentiality of information exchanged
- Compliance with corporate negotiation procedures
For support in the use of online negotiation tools, please contact the dedicated helpdesk by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling the toll-free number 800 591122 (for calls from Italy) or the landline +39 06 54 64 15 14 (for international calls). The service is available Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm.