Keep it simple with a complete end-to-end enterprise class solution
For hotel chains, ensuring your online visual content is presented in a consistent manner for all properties across all websites (proprietary and third party) is a top priority. It can also be a major struggle as the number of online channels and devices that travelers use to research and book hotels continues to grow.
A robust digital asset management system can alleviate many of the pains associated with managing, distributing and displaying visual content. Using Leonardo’s VScape Digital Asset Management System, you can:
- Control all digital assets from one central image management system integrated with VNetwork, VPowered Multi-Media display technologies and most web content management systems
- Manage media from anywhere in the world on any internet connected computer (with browser-based access, no software download is required)
- Source and approve visual content from your hotel properties through seamless integration with your corporate intranet portal
- Upload files easily from one at a time, to a bulk upload each file is automatically re-sized and re-formatted according to travel website and device requirements
- Understand where your visual content is being seen and shared across traditional online booking sites, mobile devices and social channels
Learn more about VScape and how it can help manage your hotels’ visual assets
Let’s talk about how you can simplify your digital asset management.
Check out VScape’s media management tools and features.
VNetwork contains the largest network of travel websites.