Tell your hotels’ stories to millions of shoppers across the web
When embarking on the shopping journey, travel shoppers visit multiple websites to research and compare hotels – from online travel agencies, to review, meta-search and destination sites to speciality travel and corporate booking sites. If your hotels have a lackluster presence on these sites – if they don’t stand out from the competition and tell their stories in meaningful ways – you risk losing out on a sizable portion of your potential guests.
Perhaps you’re already displaying images on these websites for the hotels in your portfolio. Or if you’re managing branded hotels, they have images on travel websites provided by their corporate chains. Either way, having images on travel websites is a great start, but are they telling your hotels’ unique stories? Are they interesting? Would videos and virtual tours better help tell their stories? But most importantly, do your stories compel travel shoppers to book at one of your properties?
With the 3rd party merchandising features of Leonardo’s VBrochure Online Merchandising System, your hotels are connected with the travel industry’s largest network of travel websites so you can:
- Increase engagement with travel shoppers through video and virtual tours
- Curate your content into compelling stories with images, rich media and descriptive text displayed in topic based categories
- Target your stories to specific guest segments on corporate self-booking tools, leisure travel websites and specialty sites
- Easily update your media to keep your stories fresh and relevant
- Track which channels your media is being consumed on
Learn more about how you can improve your visual storytelling across the web
Let’s talk about your multi-channel marketing.
Check out VBrochure’s network of travel websites.
Learn Best Practices
Download guides and eBooks on multi-channel marketing.